DUAL CUBE BASS LX Editor Ver.1.0.0 for Windows
Please refer to the "Using DUAL CUBE BASS LX Editor/EV-1-WL Connection Guide" for detailed information in the "Owner's Manuals".
PREPARING IN ADVANCE TO USE DUAL CUBE BASS LX EDITOR
- Read the Software License Agreement at the bottom of this screen and tick the "I Agree..." checkbox.
- Click the "Download" button to download the DUAL CUBE BASS LX installer (dcblx_ed_w100.zip).
- Right-click on the file to select " Extract All" then click on "Extract".
HOW TO INSTALL
- Double-click "DUAL CUBE BASS LX Editor Installer.exe" in the extracted folder.
- The installer starts. Follow the on-screen instructions to install.
STARTING THE APPLICATION
- Connect DUAL CUBE BASS LX and computer with USB cable.
- Turn on DUAL CUBE BASS LX.
- Click the Windows "Start" and go to "DUAL CUBE BASS LX Editor", then select "DUAL CUBE BASS LX Editor".
*Selection screen of connecting device will appear for the first time you run the software. (After the second time running, the device will be chosen automatically.)
- Select DUAL CUBE and click "OK".
* After starting the application, if connecting DUAL CUBE BASS LX Editor and the DUAL CUBE BASS LX is not possible, then in Windows 10/11, set "Allow apps to access your microphone" to "On."
- Click "Start" -> "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Microphone".
The microphone setting is displayed.
- To change the setting, move the "Allow apps to access your microphone" switch to "On."
- Close the window and quit Settings.
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 10
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.