DUAL CUBE LX Editor Ver.1.0.0 for macOS
Please refer to the "Using DUAL CUBE LX Editor/EV-1-WL Connection Guide" for detailed information in the "Owner's Manuals".
PREPARING IN ADVANCE TO USE DUAL CUBE LX EDITOR
DUAL CUBE Driver for macOS 10.15
- Read the Software License Agreement at the bottom of this screen and tick the "I Agree..." checkbox.
- Click the "Download" button to download the DUAL CUBE LX installer (dcubelx_ed_m100.zip).
- Double-click the downloaded zipped file to unzip it.
HOW TO INSTALL
- Double-click "DUAL CUBE LX Editor Installer(.pkg)" in the unzipped folder.
- The installer starts. Follow the on-screen instructions to install.
STARTING THE APPLICATION
- Connect DUAL CUBE LX and Mac with USB cable.
- Turn on DUAL CUBE LX.
- Go to "Applications" and open the "BOSS" -> "DUAL CUBE LX" folder, then double-click "DUAL CUBE LX Editor(.app)" inside the folder.
*Selection screen of connecting device will appear for the first time you run the software. (After the second time running, the device will be chosen automatically.)
- Select DUAL CUBE and click "OK".
* The device can be changed from the DEVICE SETTING.
Compatible with Apple Silicon Mac (using the M1 chip).
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.